Job: Pharmacist manager
Location: Burnage, South Manchester
Hours: Full time, covering the branch opening times: approx 42 hours per week. Alternative Saturdays are required, rota is open for discussion at an interview.
Salary: Candidate specific. Includes a service bonus for MURs and NMS
Company: Independent chain
Pharmacy details: The pharmacy is located in Burnage and sits within a highly populated residential area. The branch is of medium intensity, dispensing over 6,000 items per month, including prescriptions for care home contracts and dossette patients.
The team is very experienced and offers great support for a pharmacist manager wanting to expand and develop the business forward. Currently there is a part-time accuracy checking technician, 2 full-time dispensing technicians and a part-time dispenser.
There is lots of scope to bring in more PGD services such as methadone, needle exchange and to help the branch achieve Healthy Living Pharmacy status.
Role: This is a great role for a pharmacist that is good at relationship building, wants to get involved in not just offering and maintaining PGD’s but going out and getting new services for the business. Great for career progress and building connections with healthcare authorities in the Manchester area.
- Must be a GPhC registered pharmacists
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Must have a proven track record of managing a pharmacy and a team.
- Must have a proven track of maintaining PGD services and meeting targets.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and support the dispensary team.
- Offer excellent advice to the team and patients.
- Approachable, personable and friendly, with the ability to build rapport with staff, patients and healthcare professionals.
Pharmacy opening times:
Monday & Tuesday: 9am to 6pm
Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
Thursday & Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
To apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail for more information.
Tel: 01625 527676