Job: Responsible pharmacist
Location: Gosport, Hampshire
Hours: Full time role – 42 hours per week, working alternate Saturdays.
Salary: Candidate specific, good salary package and benefits offered
Company: Large multiple
Pharmacy Details: The pharmacy is busy, dispensing over 9,000 items per month. It is located next to a medical centre and has great relationships with the GPs and local surgeries in the area. This is an opportunity for a pharmacist looking for a more varied role and a chance to develop their clinical experience further.
The team is very experienced with a non-pharmacist manager to support the dispensary staff on a day-to-day basis, this offers the opportunity for a pharmacist to manage the PGD enhanced and advanced services within the branch and to be more clinically focused. Furthermore, the dispensary is also supported by 8 dispensers.
Pharmacy services include:
- Stop smoking clinic
- Cholesterol and heart checks
- Blood pressure testing
- Diabetes testing
- On-line pick up service/click and collect
- GPhC registered
- Clinically focused/experienced
- Enjoys working in medium intensity environments
- Can provide good support and training to the dispensary team
- Can inspire, motivate and lead the team
- Ability to support the manager and build a good relationship with staff and patients
Candidates should meet the role requirements but also be adaptable to change in an evolving position and company.
Pharmacy opening times:
Monday-Friday 8:30am to 6:30pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
To apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail for more information.
Tel: 01625 527676.